FAQ & Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have a better chance of winning when I use my card?
A: The odds of hitting a jackpot are the same, but when you use it, you will earn invitations to exclusive events, concert tickets, and more. It is like money in the bank!
Q: Can someone else redeem my points?
A: For your protection, we ask every player to show his or her valid ID when redeeming points.
Q: What if I accidentally lose my card?
A: No problem, just stop by the Dreamcatcher's Club® booth and we will replace it.
Q: Will my personal information be sold to a third party?
A: Absolutely not. The information obtained from your Dreamcatcher's Club® account is used solely by Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort.
Dreamcatcher's Club® Rules
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the Club.
- Valid photo identification is required for any Club transaction and to obtain any account information.
- Club cards, points and rewards are not transferable.
- Club points are earned as follows:
- Earn one point for every $1 played on reel and video slots.
- Earn one point for every $1 played on video poker or video keno.
- When playing Table Games, simply hand your card to the Dealer when you sit down to play. Table Games players earn points based on type of game played, length of play, and average bet per hand.
- Poker players earn 150 points for every hour of play. Show your card when you buy in.
- Accounts with no activity in 13 months will be declared inactive and all points deleted.
- It is the Club member's responsibility to make certain Club card is properly inserted in machine during play.
- Club account discrepancies should be immediately reported to the Club Supervisor to be eligible for reconsideration.
- Each member will be issued an individual Club card and number.
- Any misuse of the card or improper play as determined by management will result in forfeiture of all Club account accumulated points and vouchers and may result in the cancellation of member's participation in the Club.
- Points earned may be redeemed for goods and services. All points redeemed must be used, since they cannot be credited back to an account.
- Club members should notify Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort of any change of name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number in order to continue to receive benefits.
- Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort reserves the right to deny an application to participate in the Club or revoke a Club member's card at any time at its sole discretion.
- Participation in the Club constitutes member's agreement to abide by the official rules of the Club and the decisions of Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort.
- Any and all applicable taxes relating to the member receiving any rewards is the sole responsibility of the member.
- Any Dreamcatcher's Club® card or Dreamcatcher's Club® voucher that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these official rules is automatically void. In addition, Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort reserves the right to void any Club card, Club voucher or Points at any time at its sole discretion.
- Any rule or procedure relating to the Club may be changed, modified or cancelled by Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort at any time at its sole discretion. All decisions by management are final and binding.
Club Rewards Level Structure
- Based upon the number of Club points earned during qualifying periods, members may also be eligible for additional rewards as determined by the Club Rewards Level Structure.
- Club Rewards Level Structure point and time requirements will be available at the Club booth. Upon attaining a reward level, a designated Club card will be available to the member.
- Club point multiplier offers and other Club point adjustment offers will not be counted towards the Club Rewards Level Structure.