Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Only a few weeks left of our Lone Wolf Music on the Terrace Concert Series! Help us welcome the talented band... https://t.co/1p6QXbJ7UK
- It's FIGHT DAY! Weigh-ins are complete and the ring is ready. Are you? Fights start at 8 p.m.! #GKO7... https://t.co/wg93PE9yRo
- Last weekend of our Hog Wild Match & Win drawings! Who's going home $10,000 richer? https://t.co/kYZ0bMGyc2
- Date Night has us saying Fri-YAY! Blackened Mako Shark, Duck Confit Raviolis, and Coffee Rubbed Hanger Steak are... https://t.co/tbiw1rfMX7
- TICKET DISCOUNT! Write a fighter's last name in the box while checking out and receive $15 OFF YOUR TICKET! #GKO7 https://t.co/ixqvwXcpui
- Steak Lovers Buffet tonight! Our mouths are watering just thinking about it. #SteakLovers https://t.co/dJZDSj9TT6