Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Adrienne A. from Glencoe hit her $10,000 #jackpot on a Quick Hits machine! What machine is your go to? http://t.co/RjtQJv5gZo
- HOTEL ROOM DEALS: $99 for weekends & use code STAY99, $65 Sundays-Thursdays & use code STAY65. Call 800-822-WINN today.
- Winner alert! Marcia B. from Modesto won her $5,000 #jackpot on the Monopoly machine. We would happily "Not Pass... http://t.co/eVLxSwYWdE
- The King's Cash slot hot seats has us All Shook Up! Win up to $1,000 Cash TODAY. Play where it pays Rancheria Style® http://t.co/BNIO7aRqur
- Win a brand new Ford Fusion! Visit http://t.co/c6GXkrZ6uo for Black Jack Red Jack Car Giveaway details! #FordFusion http://t.co/faVCrJliMG
- Jill from Ripon had quite the lucky day yesterday! She hit her $5,040 #jackpot on the Wild Wild Gems machine. Way... http://t.co/Y3YmzVmgQM