Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Less than two weeks to go until Dream Wedding Giveaway! Tag people you think should enter! #jrcrdreamwedding http://t.co/0jJEO87xwc
- RT @stocktonports: Free Shirt Friday TONIGHT at 7:10pm presented by @JacksonCasino! First 1,000 fans in attendance receive one of these! ht…
- It's Tap Take Over Thursday! Be sure to stop by Lone Wolf tonight to taste Amador Brewing Company's Extra Pale... http://t.co/cX40hS2Wgn
- Don't stress about #TaxDay. Come in and relax with us! http://t.co/4PuN8j49FP
- RT @stocktonports: Ports #OpeningWeekend presented by @JacksonCasino is just 2 days away! Tickets still available http://t.co/tUlfAb6npf ht…
- Who needs a mid-week retreat? Look no further! Call and make your reservations with us and receive a special $55... http://t.co/ju9rsmNcpv