Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- One of our loyal players, Diane, hit a $3,550 #JACKPOT last weekend! Who's coming up this weekend? You could be next! http://t.co/iYx9F01bLa
- Don't miss your chance to win $30,000 Cash & Free Slot Play tonight! We couldn't have made it 30 years without you! http://t.co/ibntazd4Ji
- This just in! We have openings at the RV Park for the weekend of August 14. Book your stay today at... http://t.co/zy1HbQPd3q
- RT @MakeAWishSacto: Join us for a #wheelie fun time at Wishes on Wheels at @JacksonCasino! Register here: http://t.co/XJk666T9QU #funfriday…
- RT @AmadorLearning: You may purchase tickets through @JacksonCasino http://t.co/pPQufIP6KP
- Sara Evans is SOLD OUT for this Thursday! But if you still want to go, we have the LAST pair of tickets up for... http://t.co/owmxmiwwFa