Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Nothing says Friday like all you can eat crab and whole lobster! Will we be seeing you tonight? #fishermanswharf http://t.co/F69mGLsJP5
- Look what rumbled into Jackson Rancheria from Harley-Davidson Folsom! We think everyone's resolution should be... http://t.co/6ISbqiTs0s
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/rzQRd11vrC
- Happy Birthday to Patricia P. from Copperopolis! She hit her $4,703 #jackpot on the Rumble Rumble machine.... http://t.co/TPRZ4LgYR2
- Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Visit Kesler's Mercantile today for thoughtful presents,... http://t.co/aT1ZigwY4v
- Congratulations to our Karaoke Finalists! Everyone is invited to attend the Finale tonight at 7 p.m. in the Grand... http://t.co/GskkteM8I6