Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Not one, but TWO winners yesterday! Will you be next? Visit us this weekend for your chance to catch your dreams, Rancheria Style®.
- Friday means Fisherman's Wharf. Let's get CRACKIN'! https://t.co/9yoA0LbrGp
- The Porsche is on the Casino Floor. Learn how to win here --> https://t.co/nuuex8mgb1 https://t.co/pgM9cLrEwO
- Win this 2017 Porsche Macan with our New Year, New Car drawings! Earn entries starting TODAY! For information... https://t.co/ooWFB6YagF
- Locals Night tonight at Lone Wolf! Call 209-223-WOLF to make your reservation. https://t.co/pfvXI1ZKrC
- In honor of #GivingTuesday, we're reminding our guests that our donation bins for new toys, new coats, and canned... https://t.co/tDRwTOtJXo