Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Earn 1,000 points today to redeem a Jackson Rancheria stocking! Every stocking has a surprise inside! Will it be... https://t.co/a1aYjf2I6Z
- All you can eat whole lobster TODAY at the Rancheria Buffet! Who's coming up? https://t.co/H0cpljPM06
- Giving Season returns to Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort! First drawing begins at 6 p.m. tonight! https://t.co/hpJMb6sFSF
- What a great Turkey Day! Jill hit her $4,895 #JACKPOT yesterday! Congrats, Jill! https://t.co/DrJp20oD7t
- Happy Thanksgiving from your friends at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort! https://t.co/VHY5gPNg5s
- Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving! From all your friends at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort. https://t.co/dNv9E26P9o