Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- RT @SacPoker: 11:00am Jackson Rancheria $30 NL Crazy Pineapple Tournament @jacksoncasino https://t.co/gW5S8p3E9M
- Huge thank you to @Aaronlewismusic for a weekend of amazing performances. Thank you to the fans who sold out the show BOTH NIGHTS!
- #behindthescenes at our latest commercial shoot! Can't wait for you all to see it! https://t.co/KPFCiAnp2z
- Check out some behind the scenes photos from today's commercial shoot. Who's excited to win some Jeeps? #PatriotGames #MayPromos #BTS
- RT @SacPoker: 11:00am Jackson Rancheria $30 NL Crazy Pineapple Tournament @jacksoncasino https://t.co/Oa0K7afsTK
- We have TWO TICKETS to the SOLD OUT @Aaronlewismusic concert on Sunday, April 23. Visit our Facebook page to enter:… https://t.co/vvUlI0nZZ2