Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Had a wonderful time at the Love-A-Fair Ball with the Amador County Fair Foundation this past weekend.... https://t.co/yMponxAu92
- RT @SacPoker: 11:00am Jackson Rancheria $40 FL Omaha8 Tournament @jacksoncasino https://t.co/P5J9xmh6wR
- #BehindtheScenes from our latest commercial. Any guesses?
- Keep voting! Best of San Joaquin is now open! https://t.co/CPLz7KLlhW https://t.co/9PHTEQfnpF
- Donna from Lodi won $2,500 last week during the Fab 50's Drawings! Who's next?! https://t.co/9Oq7g2ZlnV https://t.co/Bw8fSOYEei
- RT @NERDSProud: Thank you @JacksonCasino !! https://t.co/EySsBM0tQU