Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Feeling a little crabby today? We can help you with that... #FishermansWharfBuffet https://t.co/BhALCVPeLd
- It's FINALLY Friday! #WeekendFun #PlayWhereItPays
- Locals Night at Lone Wolf means 20% off your meal and FREE corkage. Stay out of the heat and order your favorite... https://t.co/y8YmVefsE6
- Table Games Players!! Last day to win speakers and headphones! #BeatBox #RancheriaStyle https://t.co/BGFwxn7aQR
- Haaaaaave you met Justin? #RancheriaRadio #ChevyChevelleGiveaway https://t.co/Np2LQE4pFK
- #WinnerWednesday is off to a great start! Congratulations to Richard V. on his $10,000 #JACKPOT! https://t.co/DR4gV8SZMH