Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Did you know? Margaret's is open 24 hours! Enjoy your favorites anytime! https://t.co/lz6qAFIlQ0
- Kicking off the weekend on a lucky note. Congrats on your #JACKPOT, Martina! https://t.co/yM56xmCVzE
- Thursday night means Local's Night! Come on out with your friends to enjoy Free Corkage and 20% off your food bill! https://t.co/tsj3DKnloc
- If you want to win Valentine's Day dinner for 2, head over to our FB page. Contest time! https://t.co/UpBKTjp5uQ https://t.co/3dlzJY9m76
- We're giving away a Valentine's Day dinner for two at Lone Wolf! Like, Share, and Comment with the name of your... https://t.co/pVXNjDsx4Y
- What a SWEET start to February! Nice #JACKPOT, Tom! https://t.co/MjGhv7MsPw