Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- I posted 8 photos on Facebook in the album "Amador Wedding Faire" https://t.co/AJQC2AhuUi
- In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., we're giving away $20,000 Cash & Free Slot Play today! Click here for... https://t.co/ecT1kduFoz
- We're now accepting reservations for the 2018 season! Visit https://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK or call 800-822-WINN to check... https://t.co/baZMVTGqRW
- The Amador Wedding Faire begins in just a few hours! Meet with Amador County Wedding Professionals and let them... https://t.co/A5YaeQp9i7
- #JACKPOT Alert! Help us congratulate Steven on his $11,718 win! Play where it pays, Rancheria Style®. https://t.co/GmrWKwaHZj
- Join us for our MLK Day Giveaway on Monday, but earn drawing entries all weekend long! The more you play, the... https://t.co/RAkbniacMq