Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- It's lobster season all year long with #FishermansWharf. Will you be joining us tonight? http://t.co/eOQZxs2EAd
- Last chance for #BlackJackRedJack tomorrow! One lucky winner will take home the red Ford Fusion! http://t.co/w3CPVZr0zv
- Mark your calendars and spread the word! The contest goes live HERE on Friday, May 1, 2015. Let the countdown... http://t.co/EEHUG7JfQZ
- #Jackpot Alert! Jeannie C. from Sacramento won $9,960 on St. Patty's Day. See what happens when you wear green?!... http://t.co/7KSRjZStOT
- If you haven't done so already, download our brand new mobile app today! Request your win loss statements, keep... http://t.co/6Wl7BZg9SC
- Our Dream Wedding Bride, Jillian, tried on and said YES to her dress! Counting down to her's and Dustin's wedding... http://t.co/GGrCG4OJF6