Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Don't forget to play our Sweet Treats Kiosk Game one last time! Tomorrow's the last day to win up to $1,000 Cash.... https://t.co/MMuz4yHOaP
- Want to win a pair of tickets for CTA- California Transit Authority with Danny Seraphine and Bill Champlin this... https://t.co/ZJETXORerL
- The $325,000 Haunted Autoberfest Drawings begin this Friday! And check out the spooky Count Hoffman in our newest... https://t.co/NPEckB56fM
- Way to go, Vernon! His $12,500 #JACKPOT made for a wonderful #WinningWeekend. https://t.co/EhxBHtOGGN
- Don't forget to redeem the CTA- California Transit Authority BOGO offer! Use code: CHICAGO when purchasing your... https://t.co/ufqLpK0ZPJ
- Cash Cones Pull Tabs are saying goodbye after today. Win up to $1,000 Cash!! https://t.co/IFsRMWxb2u