Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- @christianJ81 @swipathefox @swipathefox we'd love to have you join us for our Fisherman's Wharf Buffet! All you can… https://t.co/6y0PQh2egb
- RT @SacPoker: 11:00am Jackson Rancheria $40 FL Omaha8 Tournament @jacksoncasino https://t.co/5Q19gxVanN
- Earn entries to win this custom Camaro in less than a week!! Visit https://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK for details.… https://t.co/e859aaFhlu
- RT @norcalfightmma: Check out NorCal MMA's Fighter Spotlight #5, featuring @Ilovebamf, before he fights at GKO 10 👊 @GlobalKnockout #GKO10…
- Tomorrow's Date Night menu is up on the website! Click here to see our specials: https://t.co/xJbBk663m6 #LoneWolf #DateNight
- Beat the heat this #SummerSolstice and take a dip in the pool! Visit https://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK to book your stay! https://t.co/O9TCq6Lk2Y