Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- LIVE on #Periscope: GKO4 RING GIRLS! https://t.co/IucxY5jgwT
- LIVE on #Periscope: Global Knock Out 4 at Jackson Rancheria. FIGHT NIGHT! https://t.co/h72GNNV6xX
- FIGHT NIGHT!! If you're not at @GlobalKnockout, you're missing out!
- Tonight is your last chance to win Car Entry Tickets for tomorrow's Porsche Panamera giveaway! Don't be late for... http://t.co/ay9tisrv8C
- Happy Thursday! http://t.co/jOoNVR1AYB
- It's BOGO ticket time! Enter code: FIGHT when purchasing your GKO4 tickets and get a ticket free! Visit... http://t.co/4fVsdjDSjm