Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians donates $10,000 to the American Red Cross of Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians today announced the donation of $10,000 to the American Red Cross Oklahoma Tornado Relief Fund to help aid the regions that have been devastated in the wake of the monstrous tornado.
“The Tribe is deeply saddened by the destruction and loss of life that this horrific tornado has caused in Oklahoma,” said Jackson Rancheria CEO Rich Hoffman. “It is the Tribe’s deepest hope that their donation will help the Red Cross provide critical aid to those affected as Oklahoma begins to rebuild and regain its strength.”
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians announced the contribution today at an American Red Cross Drive in Sacramento. Relief organizations and Kansas’ emergency management division are urging concerned citizens to donate to the Oklahoma relief efforts in any way they are able.
- Join us next Monday for our 4th of July Buffet! Featuring specials like Chili Lobster Claws, BBQ Pork Ribs,... https://t.co/sVt4jPjt3a
- Last chance to play our Cash Grab Swipe & Win kiosk game! Win up to $1,000 Cash today through Wednesday! https://t.co/BVAbDkmvGi
- Earn 1,000 points today for your Cash Grab Scratcher! https://t.co/6ATa4ux6Jp
- We love our guests & #SelfieSunday! Are you visiting us today? Tag us in your selfies! https://t.co/peCT5tJuyV
- Make your reservations for Lone Wolf Music on the Terrace tonight featuring It's All Good! Call 209-223-WOLF now! https://t.co/XykeqHcMjB
- The Quack is back! Join Willie, Si, Jase, and the rest of the Dynasty gang to play our new slot machine.... https://t.co/CICFyI2JtY