Amador County Park Restoration working full time at Chaw’se
Steady progress is underway at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock and we’ve come a long way since the restoration began, just three short weeks ago. Our main focus remains on the round house as crews work diligently to prepare for fall's rapidly approaching weather.
We are still in search of cedar bark as well as live, wild grape vines and would greatly appreciate donations and leads from friends within the community. Please contact us at (209) 223-8370 if you can be of assistance; we will provide the removal, transportation and clean up services ourselves. Such donations will not only provide this sacred, historic park with years of new life, but is believed by our people to bring good medicine and blessings to your family as well. So please join us in this most exciting adventure, there’s no time like the present to join hands with your neighbors and make a difference for the families of Amador County.
Until next week, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
Call (209) 223-8405 for more information regarding the Amador County Park Restoration Project and their ongoing efforts to improve our community.
- Have you downloaded our mobile app? Available on the App Store and Google Play. https://t.co/MDpeLdDorS
- We want YOU to join our team! Visit https://t.co/Bbk7oGydXX to see what positions are open and apply today. https://t.co/6nzLkBCCmU
- Staying with us this weekend? Get your favorite coffee or tea at our Coffee Bar in the Hotel! https://t.co/WKfBhw4BAP
- Last weekend for our High Roller Drawings! The fun starts now. https://t.co/slOP4U0Ebb
- Pinch me! Lobster and Crab ALL weekend long. Here we go! #FishermansWharfBuffet https://t.co/77i79uYJ7c
- Dreamcatcher's Club® members: YOU GET AN ENTERTAINMENT TICKET DISCOUNT when you purchase them at the Casino Cashier's Cage. Stop by today!