Amador County Park Restoration working full time at Chaw’se
Steady progress is underway at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock and we’ve come a long way since the restoration began, just three short weeks ago. Our main focus remains on the round house as crews work diligently to prepare for fall's rapidly approaching weather.
We are still in search of cedar bark as well as live, wild grape vines and would greatly appreciate donations and leads from friends within the community. Please contact us at (209) 223-8370 if you can be of assistance; we will provide the removal, transportation and clean up services ourselves. Such donations will not only provide this sacred, historic park with years of new life, but is believed by our people to bring good medicine and blessings to your family as well. So please join us in this most exciting adventure, there’s no time like the present to join hands with your neighbors and make a difference for the families of Amador County.
Until next week, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
Call (209) 223-8405 for more information regarding the Amador County Park Restoration Project and their ongoing efforts to improve our community.
- It's BOGO ticket time! Enter code: FIGHT when purchasing your GKO4 tickets and get a ticket free! Visit... http://t.co/4fVsdjDSjm
- Happy #NationalDogDay to our very own Lone Wolf, Titus! Help us celebrate all dogs by posting a picture of your... http://t.co/gV4nyaZp4N
- Concert Announcement! Boyz II Men will be here Thursday, November 19! Get your tickets now at http://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK. http://t.co/c3eFiN8MJi
- RT @GlobalKnockout: Fight Week!! #GKO4
- RT @GlobalKnockout: #GKO4 MMA Fight Card #August29 Get your tickets at http://t.co/3dIGQivFiK!
- #JACKPOT Alert! Congrats, Lorraine! http://t.co/aF6jheWSKT