Amador County Park Restoration working full time at Chaw’se
Steady progress is underway at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock and we’ve come a long way since the restoration began, just three short weeks ago. Our main focus remains on the round house as crews work diligently to prepare for fall's rapidly approaching weather.
We are still in search of cedar bark as well as live, wild grape vines and would greatly appreciate donations and leads from friends within the community. Please contact us at (209) 223-8370 if you can be of assistance; we will provide the removal, transportation and clean up services ourselves. Such donations will not only provide this sacred, historic park with years of new life, but is believed by our people to bring good medicine and blessings to your family as well. So please join us in this most exciting adventure, there’s no time like the present to join hands with your neighbors and make a difference for the families of Amador County.
Until next week, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
Call (209) 223-8405 for more information regarding the Amador County Park Restoration Project and their ongoing efforts to improve our community.
- I posted 8 photos on Facebook in the album "Amador Wedding Faire" https://t.co/AJQC2AhuUi
- In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., we're giving away $20,000 Cash & Free Slot Play today! Click here for... https://t.co/ecT1kduFoz
- We're now accepting reservations for the 2018 season! Visit https://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK or call 800-822-WINN to check... https://t.co/baZMVTGqRW
- The Amador Wedding Faire begins in just a few hours! Meet with Amador County Wedding Professionals and let them... https://t.co/A5YaeQp9i7
- #JACKPOT Alert! Help us congratulate Steven on his $11,718 win! Play where it pays, Rancheria Style®. https://t.co/GmrWKwaHZj
- Join us for our MLK Day Giveaway on Monday, but earn drawing entries all weekend long! The more you play, the... https://t.co/RAkbniacMq