Amador County Park Restoration progress continues at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock, State Park
The first few weeks of restoration at Chaw'se Indian Grinding Rock have been very productive as progress can now be seen across the entire park. We've come a long way in such a short amount of time and none of this success would be possible without the hard work and dedication of our valued volunteers.
We would like to thank each and every one of you for answering the call and joining us during these most challenging first weeks of the Chaw'se restoration project. From the Native people of our local tribes, Rancheria construction crew, family, friends and loyal neighbors of our community; we appreciate your efforts more than you know and look forward to working with you throughout the duration of this most exciting endeavor.
Development ensues with each new day; so join us at the park if you haven't already and follow our progress on Facebook, or call us anytime with questions or for more information at (209) 223-8405.
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
Call (209) 223-8405 for more information regarding the Amador County Park Restoration Project and their ongoing efforts to improve our community.
- Locals Night is here! 20% off your meal, Free Corkage, and a great time with friends. What could be better than... https://t.co/zLUfxVBAXG
- We love National #CoffeeDay! Stop by Margaret's Café and have our baristas whip up a new Fall favorite! https://t.co/VWz5iPqzJz
- In honor of #NationalDrinkBeerDay, you should get your tickets to our Sierra Foothill Harvest Brew-Fest. Two... https://t.co/5bGfDiP2oK
- Want to wake up refreshed the day of your The Price Is Right audition? Stay with us October 5 and receive this... https://t.co/sW69Njb7e8
- Don't forget to play our Sweet Treats Kiosk Game one last time! Tomorrow's the last day to win up to $1,000 Cash.... https://t.co/MMuz4yHOaP
- Want to win a pair of tickets for CTA- California Transit Authority with Danny Seraphine and Bill Champlin this... https://t.co/ZJETXORerL