American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Brew-Fest THIS Saturday! Tickets go up at the door so get yours now at http://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK! http://t.co/jyLMydbEEb
- Ticket giveaway on our Facebook page today! Brew-Fest this Saturday, October 17!
- #TicketGiveaway time! Like, Share, and Comment for your chance to win a pair of Brew-Fest tickets! Winner will be... http://t.co/Wiydt86vPD
- RT @wrIex: A+A ADVENTURES @ @JacksonCasino .....that bomb all you can eat seafood 😊💖 @AYEDRIIIAN http://t.co/7MfxgPz1Vz
- @wrIex @AYEDRIIIAN thanks for sharing your video! All you can eat lobster every Friday night and Saturday!
- You could win up to $1,000 Cash with our Bavarian Bier Bucks Swipe & Win kiosk game! http://t.co/FcmyvkJP4r