American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- If you missed our Friday and Saturday Fisherman's Wharf buffets, don't you worry. Whole lobster, crab, oysters,... https://t.co/9OTih7HBfN
- Only a few weeks left of our Lone Wolf Music on the Terrace Concert Series! Help us welcome the talented band... https://t.co/1p6QXbJ7UK
- It's FIGHT DAY! Weigh-ins are complete and the ring is ready. Are you? Fights start at 8 p.m.! #GKO7... https://t.co/wg93PE9yRo
- Last weekend of our Hog Wild Match & Win drawings! Who's going home $10,000 richer? https://t.co/kYZ0bMGyc2
- Date Night has us saying Fri-YAY! Blackened Mako Shark, Duck Confit Raviolis, and Coffee Rubbed Hanger Steak are... https://t.co/tbiw1rfMX7
- TICKET DISCOUNT! Write a fighter's last name in the box while checking out and receive $15 OFF YOUR TICKET! #GKO7 https://t.co/ixqvwXcpui