American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Want to wake up refreshed the day of your The Price Is Right audition? Stay with us October 5 and receive this... https://t.co/sW69Njb7e8
- Don't forget to play our Sweet Treats Kiosk Game one last time! Tomorrow's the last day to win up to $1,000 Cash.... https://t.co/MMuz4yHOaP
- Want to win a pair of tickets for CTA- California Transit Authority with Danny Seraphine and Bill Champlin this... https://t.co/ZJETXORerL
- The $325,000 Haunted Autoberfest Drawings begin this Friday! And check out the spooky Count Hoffman in our newest... https://t.co/NPEckB56fM
- Way to go, Vernon! His $12,500 #JACKPOT made for a wonderful #WinningWeekend. https://t.co/EhxBHtOGGN
- Don't forget to redeem the CTA- California Transit Authority BOGO offer! Use code: CHICAGO when purchasing your... https://t.co/ufqLpK0ZPJ