American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- The first edition of The Acorn News is now available! Did you get your copy? https://t.co/CfwWuH1xwO
- Last weekend for our $325,000 Haunted Autoberfest! Win a 2016 VW Beetle! https://t.co/GQsKdbXCmp
- It was a #WinningWeekend for Mary! Congrats on your new VW Bug! https://t.co/eXzoa78fw2
- Do you have Halloween plans? Play at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort for your chance to trick your car or treat... https://t.co/8F35rdc7RW
- Free Slot Play Sundays starts now! https://t.co/OCHihH8GZN
- The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians is proud to announce the addition of The Acorn News to our community!... https://t.co/GL1D4MJDQp