American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Kesler's Mercantile has everything you need for the perfect holiday gift! Jewelry, local items, home décor, and... https://t.co/vNeuM1zl7o
- Call 209-223-WOLF to make your reservation for Date Night! The weekly menus are now available online here:... https://t.co/KSsYo0KbeM
- Not one, but TWO winners yesterday! Will you be next? Visit us this weekend for your chance to catch your dreams, Rancheria Style®.
- Friday means Fisherman's Wharf. Let's get CRACKIN'! https://t.co/9yoA0LbrGp
- The Porsche is on the Casino Floor. Learn how to win here --> https://t.co/nuuex8mgb1 https://t.co/pgM9cLrEwO
- Win this 2017 Porsche Macan with our New Year, New Car drawings! Earn entries starting TODAY! For information... https://t.co/ooWFB6YagF