American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Happy Thursday! http://t.co/jOoNVR1AYB
- It's BOGO ticket time! Enter code: FIGHT when purchasing your GKO4 tickets and get a ticket free! Visit... http://t.co/4fVsdjDSjm
- Happy #NationalDogDay to our very own Lone Wolf, Titus! Help us celebrate all dogs by posting a picture of your... http://t.co/gV4nyaZp4N
- Concert Announcement! Boyz II Men will be here Thursday, November 19! Get your tickets now at http://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK. http://t.co/c3eFiN8MJi
- RT @GlobalKnockout: Fight Week!! #GKO4
- RT @GlobalKnockout: #GKO4 MMA Fight Card #August29 Get your tickets at http://t.co/3dIGQivFiK!