American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Beat the heat this #SummerSolstice and take a dip in the pool! Visit https://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK to book your stay! https://t.co/O9TCq6Lk2Y
- Keep entering to win concert tickets! https://t.co/yisrzT96LW
- Happy #TicketGiveawayTuesday! Click here to win concert tickets! https://t.co/yisrzT96LW
- We're live on @FOX40 this morning!! Tune in now to see how to play Blackjack
- Don't forget, we have TWO Father's Day dining options for celebrating Dad! Visit https://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK for more information.
- Every Friday is Date Night at Lone Wolf! Dinner for two for $50!? Click here to view tonight's menu… https://t.co/62t50lMQLH