American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- It's our $100,000 House Pays Grand Finale Drawing tonight! Previous weekly winners who attend tonight's drawing... http://t.co/0Bzu2i7ym9
- What slot machine is your favorite? Vote to win Free Slot Play! Click here to enter http://t.co/epLobetaEZ http://t.co/AG9lfPPFZ7
- Thursday means it's almost Friday and we've got something kick start your weekend. Like and Share for your chance... http://t.co/S0bpkB7hSR
- Less than a week until the Big Game and the Big Game Party! Who do you think will win: Seattle or New England?... http://t.co/DNhF0UUXAS
- Adrienne A. from Glencoe hit her $10,000 #jackpot on a Quick Hits machine! What machine is your go to? http://t.co/RjtQJv5gZo
- HOTEL ROOM DEALS: $99 for weekends & use code STAY99, $65 Sundays-Thursdays & use code STAY65. Call 800-822-WINN today.