American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Try the new February special at the #FishermansWharf Buffet! Shrimp and Bay Scallop Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta... https://t.co/qEGAH09n75
- Update your mobile app today! Our newest version is available and has NEW features. https://t.co/iHUa9VDonr
- Get your wine on tonight at Lone Wolf! FREE CORKAGE and 20% off your meal with Local's Night! https://t.co/DLzgijksGN
- Table Games players! Sit in the hot seat tonight for $100 in Live Chips! https://t.co/nNECoygVmq
- Lily Pad Prizes today! Leap into the kiosk game to discover your prize! https://t.co/6bjjN0PGEp
- Let's #WinnerWednesday! Congratulations, Ruby, on your $10,173 #JACKPOT! https://t.co/YIAxg4dPx5