American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- We're hiring! Visit https://t.co/Bbk7oGPOPv for a full list of job openings. #JoinOurTeam https://t.co/nQjrCa6dpI
- Coming to the Casino Floor! You would win this Custom 1967 Chevy Chevelle. https://t.co/tnTKM7dnAf
- Celebrate Mom this Mother's Day at the Rancheria Buffet! Visit https://t.co/NTHeqPklse for more details. https://t.co/fkTGxIWq64
- Earn a Michael Kors designer watch TODAY! Stop by the High Limit Room to view the selections. https://t.co/5KCAeBgte6
- Almost time for Fisherman's Wharf Buffet today! And don't forget, it's open all day tomorrow too!! #LobsterLoving... https://t.co/XJ63rXb4cF
- Last chance to Spring into Cash! You could be sitting in the hot seat until 10 p.m. tonight! https://t.co/SmOCeSE8qV