American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- It's December! https://t.co/iulMkoPrhq
- #Poll time! Do you prefer slot machines or table games? Let us know!
- Take a look at our Monday promos! Santa's Gift Drop begins today and the LAST 30th Anniversary Drawings are... https://t.co/IaYyK7JO2A
- We're one week away from our 3rd Annual Holiday Bazaar! Bring the whole family for a day filled with holiday cheer! https://t.co/kZDibACt2h
- Earn 1,000 points today to redeem a Jackson Rancheria stocking! Every stocking has a surprise inside! Will it be... https://t.co/a1aYjf2I6Z
- All you can eat whole lobster TODAY at the Rancheria Buffet! Who's coming up? https://t.co/H0cpljPM06