American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- It's #ticketgiveaway time! Win two tickets to see Edgar Winter & Rick Derringer on Thursday AND a Deluxe King... http://t.co/zA4mw6cRD2
- Michele S. from Altaville had a very lucky visit to Jackson Rancheria! She hit her $7,437 #jackpot on the Legend... http://t.co/vrk4uSlC4q
- We're extending your weekend! Facebook fans can book a Deluxe room for TONIGHT at a $45 special rate! Use the... http://t.co/OnhU8BdEeL
- We're kicking off March with a Mystery Point Multiplier! Swipe your club card at any kiosk to reveal yours! http://t.co/w2Q0BuPipd
- It's your last chance to win a 2015 Cadillac ATS with our Flashback February promotion! Will you be our last... http://t.co/dfoPUzNI1J
- Chef Matt and Chef Peter did a wonderful job on Sacramento & Company this morning! In case you missed the show,... http://t.co/pLG9HSH08p