American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Date Night is our favorite night. Specials for this week include: Pan Seared Day Boat Scallops, Seared Flank... https://t.co/1HQ9h6QNsO
- Feeling a little crabby today? We can help you with that... #FishermansWharfBuffet https://t.co/BhALCVPeLd
- It's FINALLY Friday! #WeekendFun #PlayWhereItPays
- Locals Night at Lone Wolf means 20% off your meal and FREE corkage. Stay out of the heat and order your favorite... https://t.co/y8YmVefsE6
- Table Games Players!! Last day to win speakers and headphones! #BeatBox #RancheriaStyle https://t.co/BGFwxn7aQR
- Haaaaaave you met Justin? #RancheriaRadio #ChevyChevelleGiveaway https://t.co/Np2LQE4pFK