American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Don't miss A Divine Affair on May 30 at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort! Taste award winning wines, specialty... http://t.co/0zxC8tgIdt
- Remember the fallen on this #MemorialDay. http://t.co/sxtzhvYvyh
- Don't miss our special Memorial Day Buffet tomorrow! $19.95 all day for favorites like tri-tip, crab, lobster... http://t.co/lji2fyDg7m
- Tickets are on sale now for GKO4 at http://t.co/c6GXkrHvmk. Last show SOLD OUT so get yours today! Global Knockout... http://t.co/H753wzfCDW
- Let's kick-off Memorial Day weekend with a ticket giveaway! Like, Share, and Comment for your chance to win a... http://t.co/8G2MEVSrbX
- Double the cash, double the fun. Play any table game today for a chance to win! http://t.co/X3RSE3ZhA7