American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Nothing says Friday like all you can eat crab and whole lobster! Will we be seeing you tonight? #fishermanswharf http://t.co/F69mGLsJP5
- Look what rumbled into Jackson Rancheria from Harley-Davidson Folsom! We think everyone's resolution should be... http://t.co/6ISbqiTs0s
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/rzQRd11vrC
- Happy Birthday to Patricia P. from Copperopolis! She hit her $4,703 #jackpot on the Rumble Rumble machine.... http://t.co/TPRZ4LgYR2
- Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Visit Kesler's Mercantile today for thoughtful presents,... http://t.co/aT1ZigwY4v
- Congratulations to our Karaoke Finalists! Everyone is invited to attend the Finale tonight at 7 p.m. in the Grand... http://t.co/GskkteM8I6