American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Win a $100 Best Buy Gift Card TODAY! We swear we aren't joking! Happy April Fools' Day! http://t.co/A2AYNKDofR
- Congratulations are in order for Marianne from Tracy! She hit her $21,104 #jackpot on the Triple Pay machine. Way... http://t.co/dEIzUklSzu
- Don't miss the 2nd installment of our 30th Anniversary Drawings! Win your share of $30,000 Cash and Free Slot... http://t.co/oaFLcACe9l
- Fisherman's Wharf Buffet is getting new & EXTENDED hours beginning this weekend! And in celebration, we want to... http://t.co/GZsW733QhF
- Brunch, anyone? Stop by Margaret's or the Buffet this morning for your breakfast food fix! http://t.co/8DpzrtofNi
- Tonight is your last chance to break our bank! http://t.co/fzVrdEogEI