American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- May your Memorial Day Weekend be filled with "Sunshine & Whiskey"! Tickets are available for Frankie Ballard at... https://t.co/0mBUelJkVq
- WOW! Here's a peek at how our Hotel Construction is coming along. Can you spot the Acorn & Feathers? Coming... https://t.co/yK6Q7Glqal
- Do you have Memorial Day plans? We DO! Memorial Day at the Rancheria Buffet featuring Smoked Ribs, Chili Lobster... https://t.co/jZ5NWOMzbs
- Celebrate National Wine Day with Free Corkage at Lone Wolf! Make your reservation for Local's Night tonight and... https://t.co/6pbZnTmEpT
- RT @timcruzer: @JacksonCasino @KATCOUNTRY103 LAC ticket stop today 5-7pm @JacksonCasino ! https://t.co/v0NU0Kq3o8
- #JACKPOT Alert! Congrats Pauline on your $15,020 WIN! https://t.co/6aXzmEMt4b