American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- RT @stocktonports: Free Shirt Friday TONIGHT at 7:10pm presented by @JacksonCasino! First 1,000 fans in attendance receive one of these! ht…
- It's Tap Take Over Thursday! Be sure to stop by Lone Wolf tonight to taste Amador Brewing Company's Extra Pale... http://t.co/cX40hS2Wgn
- Don't stress about #TaxDay. Come in and relax with us! http://t.co/4PuN8j49FP
- RT @stocktonports: Ports #OpeningWeekend presented by @JacksonCasino is just 2 days away! Tickets still available http://t.co/tUlfAb6npf ht…
- Who needs a mid-week retreat? Look no further! Call and make your reservations with us and receive a special $55... http://t.co/ju9rsmNcpv
- $10,937 #Jackpot Alert! Congrats, Kevin, on your big win! http://t.co/v7QTRNAJpl