Amador County Park Restoration- Chaw’se repairs to begin again next spring
October 8, 2013
We’re wrapping up loose ends here at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock State Park, before the rain descends upon Amador County; placing a temporary damper on further progress until late spring.
Still, the Amador County Park Restoration project needs your help. While volunteer efforts are suspended for the time being, we remain in search of cedar wood and wild grape vine. Please contact us if you can be of assistance by donating these materials as they’ll need to be dried and prepared properly before the round house and nearby bark houses can be rebuilt.
We’d like to thank Mr. and Mrs. William Keeran for their generous contribution to the park fund this week. Remember, your donations are tax deductible. Make checks payable to the Amador Community Foundation and mail to Jackson Rancheria Park and Field Restoration Fund, c/o Venissa Morse, P.O. Box 1090, Jackson CA 95642. For cedar and vine donations please call (209) 223-8370 or for general questions or concerns call (209) 223-8405. We appreciate your support and thank you all once again.
Continue to follow our progress on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration.
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Did you know? Margaret's is open 24 hours! Enjoy your favorites anytime! https://t.co/lz6qAFIlQ0
- Kicking off the weekend on a lucky note. Congrats on your #JACKPOT, Martina! https://t.co/yM56xmCVzE
- Thursday night means Local's Night! Come on out with your friends to enjoy Free Corkage and 20% off your food bill! https://t.co/tsj3DKnloc
- If you want to win Valentine's Day dinner for 2, head over to our FB page. Contest time! https://t.co/UpBKTjp5uQ https://t.co/3dlzJY9m76
- We're giving away a Valentine's Day dinner for two at Lone Wolf! Like, Share, and Comment with the name of your... https://t.co/pVXNjDsx4Y
- What a SWEET start to February! Nice #JACKPOT, Tom! https://t.co/MjGhv7MsPw