Amador County Park Restoration- Chaw’se repairs to begin again next spring
October 8, 2013
We’re wrapping up loose ends here at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock State Park, before the rain descends upon Amador County; placing a temporary damper on further progress until late spring.
Still, the Amador County Park Restoration project needs your help. While volunteer efforts are suspended for the time being, we remain in search of cedar wood and wild grape vine. Please contact us if you can be of assistance by donating these materials as they’ll need to be dried and prepared properly before the round house and nearby bark houses can be rebuilt.
We’d like to thank Mr. and Mrs. William Keeran for their generous contribution to the park fund this week. Remember, your donations are tax deductible. Make checks payable to the Amador Community Foundation and mail to Jackson Rancheria Park and Field Restoration Fund, c/o Venissa Morse, P.O. Box 1090, Jackson CA 95642. For cedar and vine donations please call (209) 223-8370 or for general questions or concerns call (209) 223-8405. We appreciate your support and thank you all once again.
Continue to follow our progress on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration.
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- We're giving away @FrankieBallard tix on our FB page this morning. https://t.co/UpBKTjGGmo Good luck! https://t.co/dd0Qo1SKKG
- Tickets are now on sale for Journey Unauthorized and Hot August Night- A Tribute to Neil Diamond. Purchase... https://t.co/ouh2724NP5
- Only a couple more weeks to win your entry into the Championship Tournament on June 5! https://t.co/43o2NcO7Qk
- The 6th Annual A Divine Affair wine tasting event is happening TONIGHT beginning at 5 p.m. in the Grand Oak... https://t.co/9WBMFvleqf
- All you can eat Lobster ALL WEEKEND long! #FishermansWharf https://t.co/bCPCehh55x
- We're excited for Paul Rodriguez! Who's coming tonight? https://t.co/xvMSW3BJcB