Amador County Park Restoration- Chaw’se repairs to begin again next spring
October 8, 2013
We’re wrapping up loose ends here at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock State Park, before the rain descends upon Amador County; placing a temporary damper on further progress until late spring.
Still, the Amador County Park Restoration project needs your help. While volunteer efforts are suspended for the time being, we remain in search of cedar wood and wild grape vine. Please contact us if you can be of assistance by donating these materials as they’ll need to be dried and prepared properly before the round house and nearby bark houses can be rebuilt.
We’d like to thank Mr. and Mrs. William Keeran for their generous contribution to the park fund this week. Remember, your donations are tax deductible. Make checks payable to the Amador Community Foundation and mail to Jackson Rancheria Park and Field Restoration Fund, c/o Venissa Morse, P.O. Box 1090, Jackson CA 95642. For cedar and vine donations please call (209) 223-8370 or for general questions or concerns call (209) 223-8405. We appreciate your support and thank you all once again.
Continue to follow our progress on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration.
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Not one, but TWO winners yesterday! Will you be next? Visit us this weekend for your chance to catch your dreams, Rancheria Style®.
- Friday means Fisherman's Wharf. Let's get CRACKIN'! https://t.co/9yoA0LbrGp
- The Porsche is on the Casino Floor. Learn how to win here --> https://t.co/nuuex8mgb1 https://t.co/pgM9cLrEwO
- Win this 2017 Porsche Macan with our New Year, New Car drawings! Earn entries starting TODAY! For information... https://t.co/ooWFB6YagF
- Locals Night tonight at Lone Wolf! Call 209-223-WOLF to make your reservation. https://t.co/pfvXI1ZKrC
- In honor of #GivingTuesday, we're reminding our guests that our donation bins for new toys, new coats, and canned... https://t.co/tDRwTOtJXo