Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- HOTEL ROOM DEALS: $99 for weekends & use code STAY99, $65 Sundays-Thursdays & use code STAY65. Call 800-822-WINN today.
- Winner alert! Marcia B. from Modesto won her $5,000 #jackpot on the Monopoly machine. We would happily "Not Pass... http://t.co/eVLxSwYWdE
- The King's Cash slot hot seats has us All Shook Up! Win up to $1,000 Cash TODAY. Play where it pays Rancheria Style® http://t.co/BNIO7aRqur
- Win a brand new Ford Fusion! Visit http://t.co/c6GXkrZ6uo for Black Jack Red Jack Car Giveaway details! #FordFusion http://t.co/faVCrJliMG
- Jill from Ripon had quite the lucky day yesterday! She hit her $5,040 #jackpot on the Wild Wild Gems machine. Way... http://t.co/Y3YmzVmgQM
- In honor of Martin Luther King Jr., we're hosting an evening of drawings! Win up to $5,000 Cash! http://t.co/GxjuEWdgPC