Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Happy Thursday, everyone! The weekend is almost here. Spend it with us!
- Locals! Don't miss out on 20% off your food bill and FREE corkage tonight and tomorrow at Lone Wolf! http://t.co/XF7GyYywmh
- Visit http://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK now to purchase tickets for Aaron Neville! http://t.co/t8FAYuk5T6
- Tickets are now on sale for Aaron Neville! Get yours today at the Casino Cashier's Cage or http://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK. http://t.co/90Wjjx49Xc
- Want to win tickets to our Brew Fest?! Head over to http://t.co/UpBKTjGGmo to enter!
- Ticket giveaway for the Sierra Foothill Harvest Brew-Fest on our Facebook page! http://t.co/UpBKTjGGmo http://t.co/aGjmPpGqXc