Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Have you made your Independence Day plans yet? #RancheriaBuffet http://t.co/jqhG9pz52O
- This week's Lone Wolf Music on the Terrace will be featuring It's All Good! Make your reservations for tonight by... http://t.co/av03ZGp72Q
- RT @stocktonports: Limited seating available for July 3rd, don't miss out on the fireworks extravaganza courtesy of @JacksonCasino! http://…
- Beat the insane heat today and come in to play Cool Cash Grab! Last chances tonight and tomorrow. http://t.co/WHX9X4EUqF
- Don't forget that every Wednesday & Thursday is Local's Night at Lone Wolf! 20% discount and free corkage! Who... http://t.co/Y2hV6muIjE
- There could be up to $1,000 Cash inside your game piece! Earn your Cash Grab Scratcher today! You've only got two... http://t.co/xLpBeFBNzM