Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Did you know? We offer Gluten Free menus at Margaret's Café and Lone Wolf! Ask your server today! https://t.co/w7T40ht7Av
- Join us next Monday for our 4th of July Buffet! Featuring specials like Chili Lobster Claws, BBQ Pork Ribs,... https://t.co/sVt4jPjt3a
- Last chance to play our Cash Grab Swipe & Win kiosk game! Win up to $1,000 Cash today through Wednesday! https://t.co/BVAbDkmvGi
- Earn 1,000 points today for your Cash Grab Scratcher! https://t.co/6ATa4ux6Jp
- We love our guests & #SelfieSunday! Are you visiting us today? Tag us in your selfies! https://t.co/peCT5tJuyV
- Make your reservations for Lone Wolf Music on the Terrace tonight featuring It's All Good! Call 209-223-WOLF now! https://t.co/XykeqHcMjB