Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Less than two weeks to go until Dream Wedding Giveaway! Tag people you think should enter! #jrcrdreamwedding http://t.co/0jJEO87xwc
- RT @stocktonports: Free Shirt Friday TONIGHT at 7:10pm presented by @JacksonCasino! First 1,000 fans in attendance receive one of these! ht…
- It's Tap Take Over Thursday! Be sure to stop by Lone Wolf tonight to taste Amador Brewing Company's Extra Pale... http://t.co/cX40hS2Wgn
- Don't stress about #TaxDay. Come in and relax with us! http://t.co/4PuN8j49FP
- RT @stocktonports: Ports #OpeningWeekend presented by @JacksonCasino is just 2 days away! Tickets still available http://t.co/tUlfAb6npf ht…
- Who needs a mid-week retreat? Look no further! Call and make your reservations with us and receive a special $55... http://t.co/ju9rsmNcpv