Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- #JACKPOT Alert! Sandy from Dublin won $8,100 on the Triple Hot Ice machine!! https://t.co/PkgOIokKuv
- Had a wonderful time at the Love-A-Fair Ball with the Amador County Fair Foundation this past weekend.... https://t.co/yMponxAu92
- RT @SacPoker: 11:00am Jackson Rancheria $40 FL Omaha8 Tournament @jacksoncasino https://t.co/P5J9xmh6wR
- #BehindtheScenes from our latest commercial. Any guesses?
- Keep voting! Best of San Joaquin is now open! https://t.co/CPLz7KLlhW https://t.co/9PHTEQfnpF
- Donna from Lodi won $2,500 last week during the Fab 50's Drawings! Who's next?! https://t.co/9Oq7g2ZlnV https://t.co/Bw8fSOYEei