Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Haaaaaave you met Justin? #RancheriaRadio #ChevyChevelleGiveaway https://t.co/Np2LQE4pFK
- #WinnerWednesday is off to a great start! Congratulations to Richard V. on his $10,000 #JACKPOT! https://t.co/DR4gV8SZMH
- Celebrate your birthday with us and win up to $1,000 CASH! https://t.co/OKQQkdcmjL
- BIG WIN! Congrats to our guest who just hit $21,997. Now that's a #JACKPOT! Who's next?!
- #TicketGiveawayTuesday is underway! Like, Share, and COMMENT below to win two tickets to Wishes on Wheels.... https://t.co/iEfUAPsy4Z
- Stay in Splendor for only $89 a night! Call 800-822-WINN to make a reservation. https://t.co/oEKbFfz3kz