Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Dine at the all you can eat Rancheria Buffet or make your reservations at Lone Wolf for unparalleled quality and... http://t.co/0n2BU4Nx4r
- Nothing says Friday like all you can eat crab and whole lobster! Will we be seeing you tonight? #fishermanswharf http://t.co/F69mGLsJP5
- Look what rumbled into Jackson Rancheria from Harley-Davidson Folsom! We think everyone's resolution should be... http://t.co/6ISbqiTs0s
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/rzQRd11vrC
- Happy Birthday to Patricia P. from Copperopolis! She hit her $4,703 #jackpot on the Rumble Rumble machine.... http://t.co/TPRZ4LgYR2
- Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Visit Kesler's Mercantile today for thoughtful presents,... http://t.co/aT1ZigwY4v