Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Kesler's Mercantile has everything you need for the perfect holiday gift! Jewelry, local items, home décor, and... https://t.co/vNeuM1zl7o
- Call 209-223-WOLF to make your reservation for Date Night! The weekly menus are now available online here:... https://t.co/KSsYo0KbeM
- Not one, but TWO winners yesterday! Will you be next? Visit us this weekend for your chance to catch your dreams, Rancheria Style®.
- Friday means Fisherman's Wharf. Let's get CRACKIN'! https://t.co/9yoA0LbrGp
- The Porsche is on the Casino Floor. Learn how to win here --> https://t.co/nuuex8mgb1 https://t.co/pgM9cLrEwO
- Win this 2017 Porsche Macan with our New Year, New Car drawings! Earn entries starting TODAY! For information... https://t.co/ooWFB6YagF