Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- #behindthescenes at our latest commercial shoot! Can't wait for you all to see it! https://t.co/KPFCiAnp2z
- Check out some behind the scenes photos from today's commercial shoot. Who's excited to win some Jeeps? #PatriotGames #MayPromos #BTS
- RT @SacPoker: 11:00am Jackson Rancheria $30 NL Crazy Pineapple Tournament @jacksoncasino https://t.co/Oa0K7afsTK
- We have TWO TICKETS to the SOLD OUT @Aaronlewismusic concert on Sunday, April 23. Visit our Facebook page to enter:… https://t.co/vvUlI0nZZ2
- Happy Easter from your friends at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort! https://t.co/JeFBqj1r8E
- Thanks for having us today @Studio40Live!! https://t.co/WQJwHRtSv1