Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- One of our loyal players, Diane, hit a $3,550 #JACKPOT last weekend! Who's coming up this weekend? You could be next! http://t.co/iYx9F01bLa
- Don't miss your chance to win $30,000 Cash & Free Slot Play tonight! We couldn't have made it 30 years without you! http://t.co/ibntazd4Ji
- This just in! We have openings at the RV Park for the weekend of August 14. Book your stay today at... http://t.co/zy1HbQPd3q
- RT @MakeAWishSacto: Join us for a #wheelie fun time at Wishes on Wheels at @JacksonCasino! Register here: http://t.co/XJk666T9QU #funfriday…
- RT @AmadorLearning: You may purchase tickets through @JacksonCasino http://t.co/pPQufIP6KP
- Sara Evans is SOLD OUT for this Thursday! But if you still want to go, we have the LAST pair of tickets up for... http://t.co/owmxmiwwFa