Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- We're all about free corkage on #WineDownWednesdays. See you at Locals Night! https://t.co/M9zNA9yR6z
- We have FREE TICKETS to Jimmie Vaughan this weekend! Like, Share, and Tag your date in the comments below to... https://t.co/nA4QOCivUb
- The first edition of The Acorn News is now available! Did you get your copy? https://t.co/CfwWuH1xwO
- Last weekend for our $325,000 Haunted Autoberfest! Win a 2016 VW Beetle! https://t.co/GQsKdbXCmp
- It was a #WinningWeekend for Mary! Congrats on your new VW Bug! https://t.co/eXzoa78fw2
- Do you have Halloween plans? Play at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort for your chance to trick your car or treat... https://t.co/8F35rdc7RW