Amador County Park Restoration- Cedar wood and grape vine needed to rebuild Chaw’se
October 16, 2013
As we work to wrap up the efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock until next spring, we’re calling on the residents of Amador County to continue providing their support by donating to the fund. We are also in need of wild grape vine and cedar wood as well. Please contact us if you can help as these materials will need to be dried and stored properly through winter before they can be used to rebuild. Remember, our crews will handle the transportation, removal and clean up ourselves. Call (209) 223-8405 with any donations you can provide; all are greatly appreciated.
We’d like to thank everyone in the meantime for their support with the Chaw’se restoration project, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and we’ve only just begun!
Until next week,
Earl Dalton III
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- We spy a RICH September coming our way! #BehindTheScenes #CommercialDay https://t.co/1nUG8D4yAa
- We spy a RICH September coming our way! #BehindTheScenes #Pirates #CommercialDay
- Locals will receive 20% off their meal and FREE CORKAGE tonight and tomorrow at Lone Wolf! #WeLoveOurLocals https://t.co/Ka1HD5xflq
- Stop by Pacific Grill to try their new August special! https://t.co/GdtGhaU1o6
- Main Event goes to Brandon Hester!! Winner by Rear Naked Choke!!
- Now for the Main Event! Jason Baesman vs Brandon Hester!!