Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Did you know? We offer Gluten Free menus at Margaret's Café and Lone Wolf! Ask your server today! https://t.co/w7T40ht7Av
- Join us next Monday for our 4th of July Buffet! Featuring specials like Chili Lobster Claws, BBQ Pork Ribs,... https://t.co/sVt4jPjt3a
- Last chance to play our Cash Grab Swipe & Win kiosk game! Win up to $1,000 Cash today through Wednesday! https://t.co/BVAbDkmvGi
- Earn 1,000 points today for your Cash Grab Scratcher! https://t.co/6ATa4ux6Jp
- We love our guests & #SelfieSunday! Are you visiting us today? Tag us in your selfies! https://t.co/peCT5tJuyV
- Make your reservations for Lone Wolf Music on the Terrace tonight featuring It's All Good! Call 209-223-WOLF now! https://t.co/XykeqHcMjB