Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Kesler's Mercantile has everything you need for the perfect holiday gift! Jewelry, local items, home décor, and... https://t.co/vNeuM1zl7o
- Call 209-223-WOLF to make your reservation for Date Night! The weekly menus are now available online here:... https://t.co/KSsYo0KbeM
- Not one, but TWO winners yesterday! Will you be next? Visit us this weekend for your chance to catch your dreams, Rancheria Style®.
- Friday means Fisherman's Wharf. Let's get CRACKIN'! https://t.co/9yoA0LbrGp
- The Porsche is on the Casino Floor. Learn how to win here --> https://t.co/nuuex8mgb1 https://t.co/pgM9cLrEwO
- Win this 2017 Porsche Macan with our New Year, New Car drawings! Earn entries starting TODAY! For information... https://t.co/ooWFB6YagF