Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- We're hiring! Visit https://t.co/Bbk7oGPOPv for a full list of job openings. #JoinOurTeam https://t.co/nQjrCa6dpI
- Coming to the Casino Floor! You would win this Custom 1967 Chevy Chevelle. https://t.co/tnTKM7dnAf
- Celebrate Mom this Mother's Day at the Rancheria Buffet! Visit https://t.co/NTHeqPklse for more details. https://t.co/fkTGxIWq64
- Earn a Michael Kors designer watch TODAY! Stop by the High Limit Room to view the selections. https://t.co/5KCAeBgte6
- Almost time for Fisherman's Wharf Buffet today! And don't forget, it's open all day tomorrow too!! #LobsterLoving... https://t.co/XJ63rXb4cF
- Last chance to Spring into Cash! You could be sitting in the hot seat until 10 p.m. tonight! https://t.co/SmOCeSE8qV