Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- It's FIGHT DAY! Weigh-ins are complete and the ring is ready. Are you? Fights start at 8 p.m.! #GKO7... https://t.co/wg93PE9yRo
- Last weekend of our Hog Wild Match & Win drawings! Who's going home $10,000 richer? https://t.co/kYZ0bMGyc2
- Date Night has us saying Fri-YAY! Blackened Mako Shark, Duck Confit Raviolis, and Coffee Rubbed Hanger Steak are... https://t.co/tbiw1rfMX7
- TICKET DISCOUNT! Write a fighter's last name in the box while checking out and receive $15 OFF YOUR TICKET! #GKO7 https://t.co/ixqvwXcpui
- Steak Lovers Buffet tonight! Our mouths are watering just thinking about it. #SteakLovers https://t.co/dJZDSj9TT6
- Will we see you tonight? Full Throttle, Rancheria Style® https://t.co/d1v27nqjEE