Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- It's show day! Danny Seraphine and Bill Champlin will be taking over the Grand Oak Ballroom stage tonight.... https://t.co/zvRmCvfh6B
- Don't be frightened! It's just our $325,000 Haunted Autoberfest! Drawings to win a new 2016 VW Beetle are... https://t.co/KCCLKVIna9
- Like if you think our Fisherman's Wharf Buffet is CLAWsome. #LobsterLoving #AllYouCanEat https://t.co/yvsYmwjyQe
- Tonight's the night! One lucky Table Games Player is going to win a 2016 Polaris Slingshot. Feel the Rush,... https://t.co/5UgZJMJqLa
- Locals Night is here! 20% off your meal, Free Corkage, and a great time with friends. What could be better than... https://t.co/zLUfxVBAXG
- We love National #CoffeeDay! Stop by Margaret's Café and have our baristas whip up a new Fall favorite! https://t.co/VWz5iPqzJz