Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Did you know? Margaret's is open 24 hours! Enjoy your favorites anytime! https://t.co/lz6qAFIlQ0
- Kicking off the weekend on a lucky note. Congrats on your #JACKPOT, Martina! https://t.co/yM56xmCVzE
- Thursday night means Local's Night! Come on out with your friends to enjoy Free Corkage and 20% off your food bill! https://t.co/tsj3DKnloc
- If you want to win Valentine's Day dinner for 2, head over to our FB page. Contest time! https://t.co/UpBKTjp5uQ https://t.co/3dlzJY9m76
- We're giving away a Valentine's Day dinner for two at Lone Wolf! Like, Share, and Comment with the name of your... https://t.co/pVXNjDsx4Y
- What a SWEET start to February! Nice #JACKPOT, Tom! https://t.co/MjGhv7MsPw