Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Brew-Fest THIS Saturday! Tickets go up at the door so get yours now at http://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK! http://t.co/jyLMydbEEb
- Ticket giveaway on our Facebook page today! Brew-Fest this Saturday, October 17!
- #TicketGiveaway time! Like, Share, and Comment for your chance to win a pair of Brew-Fest tickets! Winner will be... http://t.co/Wiydt86vPD
- RT @wrIex: A+A ADVENTURES @ @JacksonCasino .....that bomb all you can eat seafood 😊💖 @AYEDRIIIAN http://t.co/7MfxgPz1Vz
- @wrIex @AYEDRIIIAN thanks for sharing your video! All you can eat lobster every Friday night and Saturday!
- You could win up to $1,000 Cash with our Bavarian Bier Bucks Swipe & Win kiosk game! http://t.co/FcmyvkJP4r