Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Tickets are on sale NOW for Lightning Boy Kory Gibbs & the Thundering Blues Band on Saturday, September 12. Come... http://t.co/ehk6VwJGvU
- Race to the kiosks for your chance to win $1,000 Cash! http://t.co/k7HANe85bX
- Save the Date! Amador Brewing Company is hosting Tap Takeover on the Terrace with $4 pints and live music by It's... http://t.co/B7ohYXyPNp
- Start your engines! Rancheria Hot Reels Slot Tournament is back and we're giving you a FREE entry. Swipe your... http://t.co/mA6a7nHfsR
- Win Free Slot Play and Car Entry Tickets for the Porsche Panamera TONIGHT! Then join us on August 29 to see who... http://t.co/GAE5h0Rzh4
- Today's the big day! Wishing our first Dream Wedding Couple a lifetime of happiness! Jill & Dustin- thank you for... http://t.co/rc18DIObDl