Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Tuesday is going to be tasty! Earn 1,000 points tomorrow to take home a Thanksgiving pie! https://t.co/LY6Z4HXG8Z
- Win your share of $11,000 Cash TODAY! Bring in canned food, new toys, and new coats for drawing entries. We... https://t.co/uapbCfl7PY
- HERE WE GO. The battle for the belt is going to be brutal! https://t.co/3iptD5WNK9
- If anyone needs us, we'll be stuffing our faces with ALL you can eat WHOLE LOBSTER. Today, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. #brb https://t.co/OJDuIXp8Bw
- Last weekend for our $300,000 Cashgiving Match & Win drawings! Test your memory to take home the grand prize! https://t.co/fejThMv8so
- The cage is up! @GlobalKnockout 5 is ONE DAY AWAY! Get your tickets at https://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK! https://t.co/pNy9UDOqEz