Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- #FarrellPhotography hit the jackpot with this wedding photo! http://t.co/pp47F8lzJ3
- Tonight's your last chance to Quack the Code! Do you have what it takes? #getducky http://t.co/E77zhUxWNX
- Save the Date for Cruisin' in the Gold Country Car Show! Admission is free! http://t.co/EwfL3PvnZX
- Way to go, Thelma! She hit her $10,275 #jackpot on the Red Hot Machine! #playwhereitpays http://t.co/edsWhBuSP7
- KAT Country 103 will be here today for a #LAC2015 ticket stop! Don't miss your chance to see Thompson Square,... http://t.co/bOI5DT5jEU
- You could win up to $1,000 Cash TODAY! #duckduckwin http://t.co/APQgz0IRBS