Amador County Park Restoration: Chaw’se restoration efforts to resume next spring
October 22, 2013
The restoration efforts at Chaw’se Indian Grinding Rock have officially come to an end for the season, as workers and volunteers reluctantly head home for a short winter break. The progress thus far is astonishing as we’ve come a long way in just a few short weeks since we arrived in early September. It’s been an amazing experience and we’d like to recognize the workers and volunteers who assisted us in getting this project off the ground. We’ll be back at it again soon, returning next spring to rebuild once again and finish what we’ve set out to accomplish.
Please continue to follow our efforts and support the cause. Find us on Facebook at Amador County Park Restoration or call (209) 223-8405 with questions or comments. Continued donations are greatly appreciated and necessary to help continue our goal to rebuild and restore the parks of Amador County.
Until next time, may Grandfather be with you all.
Earl Dalton III
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians
- Join the Jackson Lions Club & the Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians for a night of fun, food, and fireworks! http://t.co/5aBeJekCrO
- Gold Rush Challenge begins tonight! Play to win your share of $200,000 Cash! Strike It Rich Rancheria Style® http://t.co/pT4nnw0UlL
- We're excited to announce our newest house wine! Rancheria Red is a bold blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and... http://t.co/WpcrIDcD09
- Congratulations to our new Dream Wedding Couple @AshleyEdsell and Justin from Acampo! Let the wedding planning begin! http://t.co/AE5Q8fY47L
- RT @stocktonports: Limited tickets left for Friday's Independence Day Celebration presented by @JacksonCasino! http://t.co/bcFNNtMHoy http:…
- Don't forget our 30th Anniversary Drawings continue tonight! You've received a drawing entry for every 100 points... http://t.co/3NGxQDxH3M