Jackson Rancheria Proudly Presents 1st "Holiday Bazaar"!
November 29, 2013
Jackson Rancheria has announced their 1st Holiday Bazaar Saturday, November 30 and Sunday, December 1 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Italian Picnic Grounds, along with co-sponsors Amador Ledger Dispatch, TSPNTV and KVGC1340 AM Radio.
This exciting event, in lieu of the Jackson Rancheria Hayrides, will offer plenty of holiday cheer with a craft fair including: handmade gifts and treats, carolers, complimentary cocoa, cookies and crafts for the kids. There will also be live reindeer, a canned food and toy drive, pictures with Santa and a drawing to win a free Christmas tree along with other exciting prizes! “The Tribe is pulling out all the stops on an old fashioned, family friendly, 4 alarm holiday extravaganza!” said CEO, Rich Hoffman. Admission is free and you won’t want to miss the excitement!
The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians have announced that there won’t be any holiday hay rides on the reservation again this year. “Due to construction along the traditional hay ride route, we are unable to offer the rides this year,” said Hoffman. The Holiday Celebration in Jackson, both the Holiday Bazaar and the “Christmas Delights” on Main Street, will give members of Amador community a family friendly weekend to experience all of the same joy and cheer as the traditional hay rides.
The Italian Picnic Grounds are located at 581 State Highway 49, Sutter Creek, CA. For more information, visit JacksonCasino.com or call 800-822-WINN.
- Happy #ThrowbackThursday, Facebook friends! Post your #TBT photos in the comments below! https://t.co/y1HEVm3mr4
- We'll see you at Locals Night! https://t.co/KkAbnwiUpN
- Next up on our concert schedule: the talented Ace Frehley! And we have FREE tickets! Like, Share, and Comment for... https://t.co/8ifhH4zR0P
- I posted 8 photos on Facebook in the album "Amador Wedding Faire" https://t.co/AJQC2AhuUi
- In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., we're giving away $20,000 Cash & Free Slot Play today! Click here for... https://t.co/ecT1kduFoz
- We're now accepting reservations for the 2018 season! Visit https://t.co/c6GXkrpTXK or call 800-822-WINN to check... https://t.co/baZMVTGqRW