Jackson Rancheria's Commitment to Responsible Gaming
The Jackson Rancheria pledges to our employees, our guests and the community to make responsible gaming an essential part of our daily operations.
- It is our commitment to provide employee training surrounding the importance of responsible gaming and the policies and procedures of Jackson Rancheria’s responsible gaming programs.
- Knowing that gambling problems can have an effect on employees working within the gaming environment, Jackson Rancheria offers confidential counseling services to our employees through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Jackson Rancheria makes information available and visible on the casino floor and in advertising material promoting responsible gaming and where to find additional resources/assistance.
- Jackson Rancheria works with the National Council on Problem Gambling, its local councils, and other service agencies in our markets on a continuing basis to promote a better understanding of responsible gaming and underage gambling.
- Jackson Rancheria makes diligent efforts to prevent underage gambling and loitering in the gaming area of the casino.
- Jackson Rancheria employees working in relevant areas receive training on procedures for dealing with unattended children, underage gambling and the purchase and consumption of alcohol and tobacco by minors.
- Do you use gambling as a way to escape problems or relieve depression?
- Are you unable to stop playing, regardless of winning or losing?
- Are you betting more than you intended?Have you neglected your family, school or work responsibilities because of gambling?
- Have you ever lied to anyone about your gambling?
- Have you lost or jeopardized important relationships due to gambling?
- Have you borrowed money from others in order to relieve a financial problem caused by gambling?
Source: California Council on Problem Gambling
Where to get help
The following organizations are available to provide treatment and counseling to both the problem gambler and those affected by the gambler's problem. Please, if you are no longer gambling for entertainment and the fun has stopped, contact one of the assistance organizations listed below.
National Council on Problem Gambling
24 hour National confidential helpline
California Council on Problem Gambling
Gamblers Anonymous California hotline: (855) 2CALLGA (855-222-5542)
Jackson Rancheria is committed to providing information on available resources to those guests who believe they may have a gambling problem. Our “self-exclusion” program allows a person to remove themself from receiving direct marketing by Jackson Rancheria as well as be denied check cashing privileges through the GCA Step program by visiting http://www.gcainc.com/responsible-gaming/programs/. Our “self-exclusion” program allows a guest to request to have all privileges, including play privileges denied within the casino. Forms to request self-exclusion are available through our Casino Security staff or you can download below.