We Are Open!
We continue to evaluate the ongoing advice of government and health agencies and modify the safety measures we have in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19. At this time, we are implementing the following additional measures:
- The Lone Wolf Bar is closed
- The Lone Wolf Restaurant is open for take-out and outdoor seating only
- The Hotel and RV Park pools will be closed effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- No smoking will be allowed at Table Games effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020 and facemasks continue to be required
- Non-smoking areas will be increased on the casino floor
The Rancheria Buffet, Margaret’s Cafe, Concert and Event venue and the Arcade will remain closed at this time. We continue to require facemasks be worn and social distancing practiced.
Guests should be aware of the additional changes upon arrival, entrance and re-entering the casino and hotel.
Below is a list of what you can expect when you arrive.
Handicap drop-off – is available, however, there is no Valet available to aid in disembarking from your car. At least one able body person should accompany your party.
Wheelchairs – are no longer available.
Wait Times & Standing – guests may experience extended wait times and stand in lines in order to enter. We ask that you please be patient. We will get everyone in safely and as soon as possible. Unfortunately, extra seating or benches do not allow for 6 ft. between each person as necessary for social distancing.
New Age Requirement - guests must be 21+ years old to enter the casino.
Of course, the health and well-being of all is our top priority. Therefore, health & safety and social distancing protocols will be in place upon entry to the casino.
Required of all guests:
- A short self-health screening and temperature check (below 100.4 F) for entrance.
- Facemasks will be required to enter the casino and hotel. If a medical condition prevents you from wearing a mask, we ask that you return once masks are no longer required.
- Hand sanitizer will be applied.
Additional precautionary measures have been implemented:
- Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort has implemented a number of precautions and procedures, modifications to the physical property, and cleaning and sanitizing protocols to protect guests and employees from Covid-19.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the Dreamcatcher’s Club®, Casino Cashier’s Cage, Player Development, Margaret’s Cafe Bakery Case, Pacific Grill, Hotel, RV Park, and Retail Outlets to ensure safety and social distancing.
For the health and safety of all, we kindly ask that if you are experiencing any of these Covid-19 symptoms, that you please do not enter the casino or hotel:
- Unexplained muscle aches
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms, security staff may take precautionary measures including temporarily restricting you from entering.
Guests may re-enter the casino and hotel at any time but must adhere to entrance protocols. The best strategy is to plan your visit and bring everything with you from your parked car. Even if you have previously entered the casino, you will be asked to re-enter through the health & safety protocols put in place.
If you would like to send us a question or message, you may do so by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of this page and then follow the prompts. A Jackson Rancheria representative will respond promptly via email.
Thank you for your understanding. The Casino may look different when you arrive, but we promise you'll receive the warmest welcome, Rancheria Style®.
Frequently Asked Questions
What hours is Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort open?
We are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
What happens to Dreamcatcher Club® tier status?
We will review tier points after June 30, 2020, for the period of July 6, 2020, through January 6, 2021. Your tier status will either remain the same or go up based on a prorated review. Your Tier Status is guaranteed not to drop for the second half of 2020.
Can I still get a refund on tickets for concerts that were canceled?
We will honor refunds on any concert tickets purchased through August 8, 2020. Foghat has been rescheduled for January 24, 2021, and Bee Gees Gold for February 19, 2021. Your tickets are still good for the new date with the same seats. If you would still like to request a full refund you may do so at the Casino Cashier’s Cage up until August 8, 2020.
What if I made a reservation at the Hotel or RV Park and still wish to cancel?
Our Hotel and RV Park will offer full refunds through August 8, 2020.
What happened to the Tables & Trails Jeep Cherokee Latitude giveaway scheduled for a March 26 drawing?
All entries earned for Tables & Trails Jeep Cherokee Latitude giveaway scheduled for the March 26, 2020 drawing will be saved and available for a rescheduled drawing on September 26, 2020.
What preventative health & safety measures can I expect?
While we are eager to welcome all guests and employees back, the health and safety of all remains our top priority. Therefore, here is what you can expect upon reopening and as you enter the casino and hotel:
- There will be a short self-health screening and temperature check (below 100.4 F) for entrance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and applied.
- Facemasks will be required to enter and must be worn for the duration of your visit. If a medical condition prevents you from wearing a mask, we kindly ask that you return once masks are no longer required.
Can I take off my facemask after I have entered the casino?
Facemasks are an important part of helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As such, we are requiring facemasks be worn at all times while moving throughout the property. Facemasks must be worn to completely cover your mouth and nose.
Can I take off my facemask if I am sitting at a slot machine?
Facemasks are required to be worn while seated at a slot machine. You may temporarily remove your facemask to take a drink, eat or smoke; however, when not engaged in these activities, the facemask must be worn.
Can I take off my facemask if I am sitting at a table game?
Facemasks are required to be worn while playing at the Table Games. Smoking will not be permitted at the Table Games, effective Wednesday, July 15, 2020. You may remove your facemask briefly to take a drink of a beverage and place the facemask back on.
Can I take off my facemask while in a restaurant?
Our restaurants offer food to-go and seating has been reconfigured to allow for social distancing or outdoor dining. You may remove your facemask once you are seated in a restaurant for the duration of your dining experience. When moving through the restaurant or while in line, you are required to wear your facemask for your safety and the safety of others.
Additional precautionary measures have also been implemented:
- Social distancing protocols are in place.
- Cleaning and disinfecting protocols are also in place and in compliance with EPA and CDC guidelines.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the Dreamcatcher's Club®, Casino Cashier Cage, Player Development, Margaret's Cafe Bakery Case, Pacific Grill, Hotel, RV Park, retail outlets and Table Games to ensure safety and social distancing.
Do you have a Non-Smoking Area?
In addition to our Non-Smoking Room, we have increased the Non-Smoking Areas on the casino floor. You may find these areas towards the back of the casino, spanning from the Rancheria Buffet to the Bus Lobby and Poker Room. Designated signs have been installed.
Are children allowed?
The minimum age to enter the casino is 21 years. However, children of all ages are welcome at the Hotel and RV Park and must also wear a facemask. NOTE: Children under the age of three are exempt from wearing a facemask.