- Cancelling your reservation before 3 P.M. the day prior to your reservation will not result in any fees or charges. It is advised that you retain your cancellation confirmation number for future reference.
- Cancelling your reservation after 3 P.M. the day prior will result in a 1st nights rate charged to the valid major credit card on file.
- Cancellations must be made by the registered guest.
- Failing to cancel or show for your reservation will result in a 1st nights rate charged to the valid major credit card on file and subsequent night reservations will be canceled.
- JRCR reserves the right to resell rooms of guests that have not arrived by 10 P.M. and have not notified JRCR. If you plan on arriving after 10 P.M. you are responsible for notifying a Reservation Agent with your arrival time.