Simply insert your Dreamcatcher's Club® card in any of our 1,700 slot and video machines and you earn points as you play.
- Earn one point for every $1 played on reel and video slots.
- Earn one point for every $1 played on video poker or video keno.
- When playing Table Games, simply hand your card to the Dealer when you sit down to play. Table Games players earn points based on type of game played, length of play, and average bet per hand.
- Poker players earn 300 points for every hour of play. Show your card when you buy in.
You Decide How to Use Your Points
Every 300 points you earn is worth $1 at Jackson Rancheria Casino. Accumulate your points for up to 12 months, or use them the day you earn them.
Plus, your points can be spent in free slot play or used like cash at our restaurants, gift shop, Hotel, RV Park, and Gas Station. It's all up to you.
Protect your PIN, protect yourself
Selecting a common number, like 1234, for the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Dreamcatcher's Club® card can make you vulnerable to theft.
If you leave your card in a machine, or anywhere else, as someone may guess your PIN and steal your points.
For example, a thief finds a card left in a machine or elsewhere. He inserts it into a slot machine, takes a guess that the PIN is 1234, and guesses correctly. He can then download your points and play them, or he can take the card to the Gas Station and buy gas, with your points.
Don't let this happen to you.
Here are a few simple tips to keep your Dreamcatcher's Club® account safe and available only to you.
- Treat your Dreamcatcher's Club® card like an ATM card and keep it in a safe place.
- Select a PIN that is specific to you. Do not use 1234, 1111, 2222, etc. If you are using one of these PINs, stop by the booth to change it.
- Do not write your PIN down on anything in your wallet or on the card itself.
- Do not give your PIN to anyone.
- If possible, shield the keyboard as you enter your PIN so no one can watch you enter it.
If your card is lost or stolen, immediately notify the Dreamcatcher's Club® booth and we will gladly replace it. You may want to change your PIN at this time, just to be safe.
Using someone else's Dreamcatcher's Club® card without their permission is considered theft, breaking the law, and subject to prosecution.
Check your points online or on any slot machine. Report all suspicious card activity to the booth.
Make sure you are the only person who gets to use the points that you earn.