Concerts & Events - Frequently Asked Questions
- Accessible Parking: Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities. All parking areas have spaces allotted for accessibility.
- Service Animals: Guests bringing in service animals may not take up additional seats, however, we do offer accessible seating. Click here for more information on Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort’s Service Animal policies.
- Wheelchair escorts are available for disabled guests who may need assistance getting to and/or from their seat. Ushers will meet the guest at the entry doors and assist them to their seat as well as meeting them at the end of the event and escorting them to the nearest exit.
- Seating capacity and layouts vary for each show. Our Grand Oak Ballroom can seat over 800 for concerts and up to 400 for special events. The Outdoor Venue can seat over 1,800 people. Please check individual concert and event information for exact layout and capacity information.
- All guests, regardless of age, must present a valid ID during every requested transaction to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages or, depending on the event, may be required to wear a Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort Wristband (provided free of charge). Guests observed drinking alcohol that appear underage may be approached by a Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort Employee for ID, and if under the age of 21 may be asked to leave and/or additional means as deemed necessary subject to Manager discretion. Consumption is permitted in designated areas only at the venue.
- There is an ATM located in the Hotel Lobby near the Business Center where the vending machines are and throughout the Casino.
- Back Stage/Meet and Greet Passes:
- Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort does not sell Back Stage or Meet and Greet Passes. The artist/band will set up their own packages you can purchase through their individual website or through a specialty package with tickets. This would be an option when you purchase your tickets.
Bag Check, Inspection and Searches:
- All guests entering Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort facilities may be subjected to a voluntary bag and clothing search or metal wand screening. The search is voluntary because the guest can refuse; however, the refusing guest WILL NOT be permitted entry to the event. If contraband is found during a search, the guest will be asked to return it to their vehicle or discard the item.
- No recording devices, still cameras, or video cameras permitted. No transmission or aiding in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the event or performance.
- The Event Promoter reserves the right to deny camera use at any time during or before the concert and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable.
- Professional Cameras, Audio Equipment and Tablets are not permitted as they may obstruct the view of other guests. Only guests with a Media Pass are allowed to use professional equipment and must check-in through security.
- Selfie sticks are not permitted.
- Guests will be given an offer for Free Slot Play or Match Play. The amount of the offer varies per event, but an offer of at least $5 Free Slot Play or Match Play will be given to guests that are 21 years of age or older at most concerts.
- For most events, children under the age of two (2) years do not require a ticket if held on the lap of an accompanying adult. Strollers are prohibited. Some concerts and events will have a minimum age requirement; these will be clearly stated in the media releases and before purchasing tickets.
- Specialty menus are created for each concert and special event and the menu is posted at the event.
- Cash bar will be available for most concerts and events, please see our Alcohol Policy for more information.
- We accept cash and cards.
Door Opening Times:
- Door opening times will vary and are based on the concert or special event. Please look at the concert and event details to see what times open for the specific concert or special event you are attending.
- The Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort has elevators in the parking garage and in the Hotel to assist guests. To get to the Hotel and Concert Venues, take the skywalk bridge from the 3rd floor of the parking garage to the Hotel.
- Re-entry is allowed with concert stamp verification by Security or staff member. Guests re-entering a concert or event are subject to search.
- If you have an emergency and need any First Aid assistance, please find an employee that can direct and/or assist you.
- Firearms and weapons, including all knives, are not allowed on any Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort property.
- Any object that is cast, fired, flung, heaved, hurled, pitched, tossed, or thrown at the concert will result in the person(s) being removed from the concert.
- All concerts have a set limit of 4 tickets per event sale online. If you would like more than 4 tickets, please make a second purchase online or visit the Casino Cashier’s Cage.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove any person whose conduct is deemed, by management, to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein.
- All Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort staff wear a name badge and are readily available to answer all questions or direct you to the appropriate staff member to provide you with an optimum experience.
- Guests may dance in their seats, on the side of the stage (indoor concerts), and on the right side of the Outdoor Concert Venue. Aisles must be kept clear at all times.
Lost and Found:
- You can contact Lost and Found by calling 800-822-WINN or asking a security team member.
- By attending the event/concert you consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event by Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort.
- Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort will not be held liable to any and all rights, claims, demands and actions for which you may have as a result of the use of any of the above.
- Merchandise sales will be available at some concerts. Prices, availability, and such are set by individual artist/band management and are not affiliated with Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort.
- Concert parking is available in the Casino Parking Garage. The concert entrance is located on Level 3 of the Casino Parking Garage.
- Concerts will be located at our Hotel and Outdoor Concert Venue (Hotel Parking Lot).
- All Attendees are subject to search.
- Security has the right to refuse entry to guests.
- Security will be available for guests’ assistance, disputes and questions.
- Outside food and beverages.
- No professional camera/audio/video equipment. Refer to our Camera Policy above, for more information.
- No selfie sticks.
- Banners and signs are not allowed as they may obstruct the view of other guests.
- No gang attire (Management reserves the right to refuse admission). Questions regarding gang attire please call 800-822-WINN and ask for Casino Security Dispatch.
- Smoking, Vaporizers and Electronic Cigarettes:
- Outdoor Concerts will have designated Smoking area available, please ask a staff member for locations.
- There is no smoking allowed in the Grand Oak Ballroom and at other indoor concert and event locations. Smoking is permitted on the Garden Terrace outside the Hotel.
Ticket/Will Call Office:
- Any questions or concerns with tickets please contact Special Events and Sales at 209-223-8477 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will Call will be open, for most concerts, 2 hours prior to start of the show. You can check Will Call times for each concert by checking their individual pages. Click here for our Full Schedule.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.