Accumulate points THREE times faster at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort
Earning points is easy and at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort, you will earn points three times faster than at any other Northern California casino. Simply insert your Dreamcatcher’s Club card into your favorite slot machine or present your card to any table games dealer and rack up the points! After earning 20 points, new Dreamcatcher’s Club members are eligible to play our Sign-Up Wheel at any one of our kiosks for a chance to win $5 to $1,000 in Free Slot Play! In addition, as a Dreamcatcher’s Club member you will receive additional Free Slot Play at our many promotions and special events.
How earning points works: Receive $1 back in rewards for every 300 points you earn. That’s it! Not 1,000 points or 500 points like other casinos, just 300 points and you earn $1 in Free Slot Play. Now that’s Earning Big, Rancheria Style.
- Reel & Video Slots – 1 point rewarded for every $1 wagered
- Video Poker & Video Keno – 1 point rewarded for every $1 coin-in
- Table Games – points based on type of game played, length of play, and average bet per hand
- Poker – earn 150 points for every hour of rated play
ou decide how to use your points. You can accumulate points for up to 12 months or use them the day you earn them. Points can be spent in Free Slot Play or used like cash at our restaurants, gift shop, Hotel, RV Park, and Gas Station. The choice is yours.
Each Dreamcatcher’s Club membership can be accessed with a Personal Identification Number (PIN), so protect it and protect yourself. We recommend selecting a PIN that is uncommon and only known to you. Don’t leave your card in a machine, or anywhere else, as someone may guess your PIN and steal points you have accumulated.
Tips for keeping your Dreamcatcher’s account safe:
- Treat your Dreamcatcher’s card like an ATM card and safeguard it.
- Select a PIN that is specific to you. Do not use 1234, 1111, or any other easily-guessed number.
- Do not write your PIN down. Memorize it.
- Whenever possible, shield the keyboard as you enter your PIN so others cannot see.
If you card is lost or stolen, immediately notify the Dreamcatcher’s Club booth and we will gladly discontinue the old card and replace it with a new one. We recommend changing your PIN at that time.
Using someone else’s Dreamcatcher’s Club card without their permission is considered theft, breaking the law, and subject to prosecution.
Check your points online or on any slot machine. Report all suspicious card activity to the Security or Dreamcatcher’s Club booth.
Make sure you are the only person who gets to use the points you earn.
How to qualify for each tier: Tier Benefits are designed to reward each player based on their individual play. Keep in mind some benefits are subject to change and earned point requirements may vary. Visit the Dreamcatcher’s Club booth for full details.
- Classic – Simply sign up!
- Premier – Earn 1,000 points in a qualifying period
- VIP – Earn 75,000 points in a qualifying period
- Elite – Earn 150,000 points in a qualifying period
- Prestige – Earned the highest level of points in a qualifying period
*Qualifying periods are twice per year, January through June and July through December. **Waived on $1,000 advances or higher