General Casino Rules
- Must be 21 years or older
- No alcohol served or allowed in gaming areas
- No cameras, audio, or video equipment allowed in gaming areas
- No firearms, drugs, or pets allowed on the property
Lost and Found
Guests may check the Security Podium, located to the right of the Cashier Cage for lost & found inquiries. Guests may also contact Dispatch at 209-223-8284 and will be transferred to the Security Podium. Items in the lost & found will be available for retrieval for 7-30 days depending on the item. Thereafter, items are either donated to a charitable organization, mailed to the issuing agency (IDs and Drivers Licenses), or shredded.
- Over 1,500 self-parking spaces available covered garage
- Free Shuttle service available throughout the Resort
- Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort has wheelchair accessible parking on all levels of the garage. Complimentary wheelchairs are available for disabled guests. Wheelchair requests can be made once a guest is parked in any handicapped space on any level of the parking garage by calling our Security Department at 209-223-8242. Additionally, wheelchair requests can be made in person at the Security Podium located on the Casino floor. Valid ID is required for wheelchair check out. Please keep in mind that while Casino personnel may provide minor assistance, they are not trained to and are not allowed to lift a guest out of their mobility device or provide assistance with medication or help of a personal nature.
Service dogs allowed. CLICK HERE for Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort Service Animal policy.
Sponsorships and Donations
Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians’ Sponsorship and Donation information and application form CLICK HERE.
12222 New York Ranch Road, Jackson, CA 95642