General Casino Rules
- Must be 21 years or older to gamble
- No alcohol served or allowed in gaming areas
- No cameras allowed in gaming areas
- No audio or video equipment allowed
- No firearms, drugs, or pets allowed on the property
- Gang or gang-related attire is prohibited. Management reserves the right to refuse entry. For questions regarding gang or gang-related attire please call 800-822-WINN and ask for Casino Security Dispatch.
Lost and Found
- Guests may check the Security Podium, located to the right of the Cashier Cage for lost & found inquiries. Guests may also contact Dispatch at 209-223-8284 and will be transferred to the Security Podium. Items in the lost & found will be available for retrieval for 7-30 days depending on the item. Thereafter, items are either donated to a charitable organization, mailed to the issuing agency (IDs and Drivers Licenses), or shredded.
- Over 1,500 covered self-parking spaces available in the garage.
- Free Shuttle service available throughout the Resort.
- Handicapped parking available on all levels of the garage.
- Jackson Rancheria is wheelchair accessible.
- Jackson Rancheria has complimentary wheelchairs available for disabled guests. Wheelchair requests can be made once a guest is parked in any handicapped space on any level of the parking garage by calling our Security Department at 209-223-8242. Additionally, wheelchair requests can be made in person at the Security Podium located on our Casino floor. Valid ID is required for wheelchair check out. Please keep in mind that while Casino personnel may provide minor assistance, they are not trained to and are not allowed to lift a guest out of their mobility device or provide assistance with medication or help of a personal nature.
- Service dogs allowed
Sponsorships and Donations
- Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians’ Sponsorship and Donation information and application form can be found HERE