American Indian Film Festival
Jackson Rancheria is proud to be the Presenting Sponsor of the 38th Annual American Indian Film Festival November 1- 10 in San Francisco, California. The AIFF shows and rewards films by and about U.S.A. American Indian and Canada First Nation peoples for festival competition in several categories, including: Feature Film, Documentary Feature, Documentary Short, Live Short Subject, Music Video, Animated Short, Public Service and Industrial.
The American Indian Film Institute’s mission is to foster understanding of the culture, traditions and issues of contemporary American Indian and First Nations peoples. They encourage Indian filmmakers to bring the broader media culture the indigenous voices, viewpoints and stories that have historically been excluded from mainstream media.
Screenings of the films can be seen November 1-9 at the Delancey Street Theatre. Tickets can be purchased the day of the screening or online at http://festival.aifisf.com/tickets/. The awards show will take place November 10 at the San Francisco Jazz Center from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- RT @RancheriaRadio: Starting in NOVEMBER!!! Listen to us on SPIN between 10AM & 2PM to win every MONDAY!!! #Listen2SPINandWIN #Rancher… htt…
- RT @SacPoker: 11:00am Jackson Rancheria $30 NL Holdem Tournament @jacksoncasino https://t.co/LfAh2VbieB
- Be sure to check out the Mercedes-Benz CLA, Audi A3, and the BMW 320i Sedan on the Casino Floor! One of them... https://t.co/E7dW8077XK
- As a reminder, today's Brew-Fest has been cancelled. We are holding a memorial service for Dennis Ray Dalton. Rest… https://t.co/2575Hyy6Qu
- RT @SacPoker: 11:00am Jackson Rancheria $30 NL Crazy Pineapple Tournament @jacksoncasino https://t.co/OFApHsBWGS
- The Jackson Rancheria Band of Miwuk Indians and Chairman Adam Dalton sadly announce the passing of Tribal Council... https://t.co/Qo4pD8ZB1T