RV Park Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time begins after 3 P.M. and check-out time is 11 A.M.
- A valid major credit card is required to make a reservation including complimentary sites. Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort (JRCR) reserves the right to authorize a valid major credit card prior to check-in.
- A valid major credit card and government-issued photo ID are required at the time of check-in. The name on the photo ID must match the name on the reservation.
- If paying for your stay with a valid major credit card a hold is required and will be placed on your valid major credit card at the time of check-in for the full anticipated amount owed to JRCR for your RV stay through your date of check-out.
- JRCR is not responsible for any banking, credit/debit card fees charged to a guest by their Bank/Credit Card issuer.
- Banks/Credit Card issuers may take 5-7 business days (or more) to release holds placed on your credit card.
- A $25 non-refundable deposit held on a valid major credit card will be applied towards your RV Park reservation at the completion of your booking.
- Cancelling your reservation after 3 P.M. the day prior will result in a 1st nights rate charged to the credit card on file. It is advised that you retain your cancellation confirmation number for future reference.
- Cancellations must be made by the registered guest.
- Failing to cancel or show for your reservation will result in a 1st nights rate charged to the valid credit card on file and subsequent night reservations will be canceled.
- Extended stays are not guaranteed but will be considered.
- RV Park site requests are not guaranteed but will be considered. RV Park reserves the right to assign RV Park sites.
- Total length of stay may not exceed 14 days.
- Only registered guests are permitted to use facilities.
- Quiet hours are from 10 P.M. to 7 A.M.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles are allowed per RV site.
- RV Park speed limit is 5 mph. All motorized vehicles must be operated by a licensed person.
- The RV office must be notified of all vehicle fluid leaks. If unable to remedy a vehicle fluid leak you may be asked to remove your vehicle.
- Only well-kept RVs allowed in the RV Park. Unsafe, poorly maintained and/or visually unappealing RV’s are prohibited at the RV Park.
- Guests are to abide to all posted pool rules and hours. No glass is allowed in the gated pool area. Children under 16 must be attended by a supervising adult. There is no lifeguard on duty at any time.
- Pets are permitted at the RV Park. There is a maximum of 2 pets per site. Pets must be attended and leashed at all times and may not be left unattended regardless of the condition of weather. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet every time. Pets are not permitted in the pool area or park buildings. Pens, cages or kennels are not permitted outside without prior approval from RV Park. RV Park reserves the right to require any guest to remove a misbehaving pet or vacate their site if a pet is a nuisance to others.
The following are prohibited at the RV Park:
- Waste connections that are not air tight
- Wood or charcoal fires (only propane BBQs and fire pits are allowed)
- Tents or sleeping on the ground
- Smoking (including vaping and marijuana) in any of the RV Park indoor facilities/gated pool area
- Washing of RVs (touchless car & RV wash available at the General Store)
- Oil changes or vehicle repair work
- Storage under RVs or vehicles
- Skateboards anywhere in the RV Park
- RC Cars, Planes or other Aircrafts anywhere in or above the RV Park
- Parking in vacant sites
- Chipping, smoking, food or drinks in or around the putting green
- Children under the age of 16 using the putting green without adult supervision
Terms and Conditions:
- Guests will assume complete responsibility for any and all damage caused by themselves and any of their guests or invitees to site or public areas of the RV Park
- JRCR is not responsible for injury, damage or loss of property.
- Solicitation and sales of goods not authorized by JRCR Management are prohibited.
- Illegal or unsafe substances or activities are not permitted on JRCR property including the RV Park.
- Bringing goods into the RV Park that are considered combustible, hazardous, objectionable or illegal is prohibited.
- Firearms, ammunition and weapons are not permitted on JRCR property including the RV Park.
- Guests will conduct themselves in a respectable manner and not participate in acts that are considered illegal, unsafe, disturbing and/or annoying to other guests and/or Staff. JRCR has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her site or other areas of the RV Park forthwith without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so and will risk forfeiting any fees associated with their stay.
- In case of default, JRCR has the right to remove the Guest vehicle(s) and belongings from their site.
- Nothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact on the RV Park premises or any part of portion thereof, in favor of any Guest or resident or visitor, and JRCR shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the RV Pak premises.
- This shall be your first and only notification of these policies/terms and conditions. Any complaints of noise or any other disturbances or other violation of the above policies/terms and conditions may result in immediate termination of your registration agreement, forfeiture of all money, deposits, site charges which may include removal from the RV Park and/or JRCR property and prohibit you from booking future reservations at the RV Park or Hotel or being allowed and/or on JRCR property.